Saturday, September 06, 2008

Kazan's Sketch #8


well here is another one of the 2 sketches 4 u challenges. This week I decided to use the sketch to make a card for an engagement ... do you think I had anything in my supplies for 'an engagement'? ... no! I only had supplies for a wedding!!! So I quickly adapted what I had to create the card below ... I am happy with it and I adore the colours - orange, green and white together! I have used papers from Daisy Bucket range, sizzix heart die, cuttlebug heart embossing folder, Kaiser rubons, Heidi Swapp love stamp, mullberry flower and a heart brad.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that heart! You might have to give us a little tutorial on how to make it one day when you have the time :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week.

Made by Mandy said...

TBH I would not have thought to use those colours for an engagement card but they do go well together and look nice and fresh. Love th mix of textures you have used.

Joke said...

Well, you did a great job with the perfect supplies. Great heart.