Tuesday, November 02, 2010

2S4Y - Beary Merry Christmas

I thought I would start early this week on Kazans' sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You
Being a some what non traditionalist when it comes to christmas I decided to use non christmassy colours for this card ... I must admit I actually love the colour combo of pink and teal with a hint of green!

I have used Kaiser sugar syrup paper and teal pearls, Core 'dinations Orchid pink cardstock, Carolee Creations teal & pink alphabet stickers, Ferngully beary christmas stamp, Spellbinders scallop die, Making Memories vintage ruby ribbon, Dove blender pen, Marvy Plume II pens, Stazon ink
Thanks for taking the time to view my work.

3 comments:

Digital Doodles Design Team Blog said...

How sweet your card is! :)

Unknown said...

those are such lovely colors for a Christmas card - love the image too
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Kristii said...

Sooooo cute!!!