Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2S4Y - Hey there cookie merry christmas

There is a great sketch by Laura over at 2 Sketches 4 You and I seem to be into mice stamps at the moment and more than likely I will do what I normally do and that is 'flog' (use it all the time) it to death! So here is the resulting card ...

and a close up

I love this set from Inky Antics - teacup mousie #2 and I couldn't help but make this christmas card for Neils cousin as her surname is Cooke and typical in Australia nearly every surname (if it is possible) there is a 'y' sound added to the end - Neils' surname is Jones so he is known as "Jonesy" so Neils' cousins husband is known as "Cookie" so this card is perfect for them!!!
I enjoyed making this card and Lauras' sketch is perfect and easy to use for cards.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Erum Tasneem said...

totally adorable!