Thursday, November 25, 2010

2S4Y#66 Dinner Recipes

Thought I would do something different this week for 2 Sketches 4 You. I wanted to make a little recipe book for a friend of my sisters as a way to say thankyou (as we are staying at her house when we go over to NZ to visit the family). I rotated Lauras sketch 180 degrees - basically flipped it upside down! Here is the result -

below is inside the book - I have divided the book into sections - meat, chicken, pork, fish and vege so that when she comes across a recipe she likes she can write it in its' own section.

and this is a side view - it stands up by itself!

I enjoyed making this little book and hand cut 100 105mm x 105mm pages - not individually off course and then bound it all together with my zutter - I love that machine!
I'm hoping she likes it!
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kristii said...

so very cute!!! I love it!