Friday, November 05, 2010

Scrapbook Boutique butterfly challenge

When I was online shopping at Scrapbook Boutique this week saw that they had a blog so I popped on over to have a looksie and saw that they had a butterfly challenge. Now I have a sister that adores butterflies (and angels) so I thought I would create a card for her using butterflies.

and here is a close up

I have used White cardstock, Bo Bunny Flutter Butter papers, Just for You and large butterfly Stamps from Grant Archival designed by Grace Taylor, Postage stamp and smaller butterfly is from Bella, Stazon ink Olive green and Timber brown and Celebrate ribbon.
I have stamped the butterfly on Vellum and cut out the image and applied double sided tape to the body part of the butterfly and then creased the wings so that they are raised up so that the butterfly appears to have 'landed' on the card!

No comments: