Monday, December 06, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #16 Bee Happy

I just loooooooooooooooved the sketch from Cardabilities this week and it was so easy to use! I have a new set of stamps from Hero Arts - Be Happy and I made the following card ...

below is a close up of the flower which I ended up fussy cutting the petals and adding foam tape to 2 of the petals to make it a bit more 3D and then applied gloss to the petals to give it a bit of shine! and not to mention added bling to the flower center to embellish it even more!

I love this set of stamps and they are so versatile and easy to use.
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is gorgeous Janet. Love this stamp set and you have done a wonderful job with this little scene.
:) Judith

Sasya said...

oh this is SO CUTE!!! :) awesome card!! thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!!

Karli said...

oMGosh this is so cuuuuuuute! I luv it! You cannot help but smile upon seeing this card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CArdabilities & hope you join us again! Hugs~