Sunday, December 05, 2010

Jay Gee's Nook challenge

Here is a card I made for the December challenge over at Jay Gee's Nook Blog. Again it was drawing inspiration from a group of 'things'. And I think like alot of card makers the first thing that hits you when you look at the photo is the red gingham ribbon! and then I spotted the button and then the colours of beige with a little brown.

I had won a $10 voucher to spend at Jay Gee's Nook online store and they had a set of stamps titled 'the whole cycle' ... now since I am an avid cyclist I first saw them and showed them to Neil and I tell you normally he shows no interest in the products I buy but when he saw 'the whole cycle' stamp said he literally went all 'ga-ga' over them ... so I had to buy them and I think he was looking out for the post more than me waiting for them to arrive!
It is a great store check it out!
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Cute card Janet. Love the dirrerent mix of colours and patterns you have used. Thanks for joining us at Jay Gee's and for the store plug :)

Judith

Jo said...

So much fun! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love your card Janet. That stamp set is one of my favouites too. Thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange