Thursday, January 06, 2011

For You butterfly

Whew what a christmas and new years ... I have over eaten and feel like an absolute blob at the moment!
It has been nearly 2 weeks since I have made a card for the blog. At the moment I am with my family in New Zealand and unfortunately I could only bring an absolute minimal amount of craft with me ... initially the craft part of my luggage weighed 16.5kg so I had to cut back severely! Eventually I managed to narrow it down to 3 projects with no cutting machine or dies to come with me.
I have made my embellishment for this card and have made this butterfly by cutting 4 circles and folding them in a series of mountain and valley folds. I am quite happy with the way how the butterfly turned out (after 2 failed attempts at it!).

This card has been made for the following blogs:
The Lollipops Ladies Jube challenge - use bling or glitter
Southern Girls - anything goes!
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

That buttefly accent rocks!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wowsers, that's what you created with 'limited supplies'? I am super impressed.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your holiday to join in with the Lollipop Ladies challenge!

:) Marcia

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the butterfly!!!

Andrea said...

Love your card, the work you put in to it is well worth it!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Lollipop Ladies :)
Andrea

Viv said...

Wow! That butterfly is amazing! Gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing at Southern Girls.
Viv :)

The Paper Parade said...

I love it! Really awesome job :)

Sammi said...

Wow! This is very sweet! Thanks for joining in out Lollipop Ladies jube challenge!
Sammi
xx