Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday wishes

May is a big month for birthdays in my family there are 2 females and 2 males (1 is very early June) so this is the last of the female ones before I begin on the male ones!


I have this large window stamp (I have no idea where is was made!) and love using it and the sketch from over at Card Positioning Systems #217 was perfect for this stamp. I have used Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious papers, Annabelle Stamps stemmed flowers and a Carl pot plant punch to make this card.

The inspiration for the flowers came from the challenge over at Creative Cards - May Flowers and I have stamped them on patterned paper, fussy cut them and applied glossy accents to them, once dry I have lifted the petals to give them a curl. I am also putting this card in for challenge from Crafty Creations which is 'anything goes' (noice and easy!).

I have cut the windows out of the window stamp and put acetate behind it so it is like looking through a window.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Gorgeous! Lovely card for Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the cute flowers in flower pots, and the window is such a fun touch! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Create It Simply said...

Absolutely love this!! So many great details. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

paper fun said...

Stunning card. I love the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari