Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You're the Best

I love to do a little paper tearing!!! so much that I was thrilled to see that it was a challenge at one of my regular challenge blogs - Kaboodle Doodles. Funny enough I just finished a set of budget cards using this technique that I might submit to C,S&P.


I have used the sketch from Card Positioning System #216 - I think I went a bit off the sketch but the tree represents the oval and the grass and ribbon represent the strips under the oval on the sketch (I hope I haven't deviated to far from the sketch!). I have also incorporated hand made flowers for the challenge from Magic in the air with Paper Cupcakes.

To paper tear circles I have used coins and buttons as my templates and for the straight lines I have used a metal ruler.

I have used all sorts of papers mainly because of their colours but they include My little shoebox - farmers market, Jillibean Soup - blossom soup and 3 bugs in a rug - lazy summer.

thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW this is an awsome card, thanks playing along with Make your own flower at Paper Cupcakes
hugs
Ildiko