Sunday, June 19, 2011

All dressed up!

I just made the most girly card ever (well for me!!!) and I have to say I actually don't mind it! The inspiration comes from the challenge over at Crafty Creations - lets' dress up. I didn't have any stamps to represent this so the I did the next best thing - I made a dress card and 'dressed' that up! The template comes from Paper Crafts mag (jan/feb issue).

I even made a pearl necklace for the outfit.

and inside


I can't say that this is something I would wear or be the start of a fashion design career for me but it was such a fun card to make!
I am also submitting it to Southern Girls which is anything goes this fornight.

materials - Core 'dinations sunrise orchid card; Basic Grey 'sultry' papers; Versa Color orchid pink ink; Grant Archival 'It's a Party' stamp set; Kaiser pearls; Bella 'Ruby Rock-it' vintage beauty trim; ric rac and metal buckle.

Have a great weekend everyone ... well what is left of it!

No comments: