Thursday, July 07, 2011

Love (frame)

Sometimes KIS (keep it simple) can be such a refreshing card! I wanted to do the challenge from Cupcake Crafts - make a single layer card and thought the only way to do one is to keep it really simple. So I love to colour with pencils on kraft card and thought that is what I would do for this card. Of course I chose one of my favorite stamps at the moment (one of many!) from Annabelle Stamps and used it as a focal point and thought it would be a nice card to submit for Moxie Fab World: stamp it! card week where stamping is the predominant element.



materials - Kraft cardstock; Annabelle Stamps 'daisy delight', Heidi Swapp 'love journalling spots' clear stamps; Stazon jet black ink; Crayola colouring pencils.

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Janet. I love the vibrant colours on the Kraft cardstock :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this wee.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this card! The design is gorgeous & the colours are perfect. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)