Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little something just for you

I slipped into the craft room this morning to make this card following the Liz Webers' fantastic sketch from The Stamp Spot October challenge (I really should be resting my back rather than leaning over my craft desk!).  I am also submitting it for this weeks challenge at Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes.

and a close up of my vellum butterfly which I coloured using colouring pencils
 
I enjoyed making this card mainly because I loved the colours I used - orange, green and brown.
Materials - Bazzill just peachy cardstock; Fancy Pants 'baby mine' papers; AnnaBelle Stamps 'squared posies', Grant Archival 'grace taylor butterfly' stamp; Stazon timber brown ink; MFT little open scalloped edge; Sizzix traditional tags die; Provocraft flower dies; Kaisercraft small brown brad; Bazzill big brad; Green satin trim.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Janet, sorry to hear about your back you poor thing, not good! LOVE your card, your take on the sketch is wonderful, thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot challenge, good luck! Hope that back heals soon!

Sandra said...

Thsi is a fatnastic take of the sketch, Janet! I love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot!

Sandy

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Janet thanks so much for entering in this beautiful card to the Stamp Spot for October!!!

Trish
Design Team

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning! Would love to see more of your work.