Monday, January 09, 2012

I enjoy being with you

And here is my third card from today - this time following the challenge from Hero Arts - love, kisses and hugs ie. a valentines card.  I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturdays.

here is a close up of the heart and bees
 
I found the title in the Hero Arts 'be happy' set is way to big for this card sketch so I stamped it on shrinky dink and then shrunk it so it was small enough for the sketch.
 
materials - white cardstock, AC canary cardstock; Echo Park 'for the record' papers; Hero Arts 'be happy' stamps; Stazon blazing red; Provocraft heart and dot embossing folder; Sizzix heart #7 die; Aelenes shrinky dink plastic; twine; Kaisercraft pearls; Satin ribbon.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Very cute Janet and great play on the words / images :)

Faye said...

Oh this is too cute. I love the bees in a heart. So clever. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x