Tuesday, January 10, 2012

With Love - monochromatic

Hi All, thought I would try a monchromatic card today - usually I struggle with these types of cards and can never match anything.  So I decided to keep it clean and simple with inspiration coming from a paint colour chart strip - you know the ones that are in the paint shop that show the darkest to lightest of a certain colour :)  Well I have to say I am very happy with this card!

I would like to enter it for the challenge over at Through the Craftroom Door and Pixie Dust Studio Challenges which both had monochromatic this week.  I actually stumbled across these 2 blogs accidently while checking out someones card on another blog :)
materials - Core 'dinations tranquil, harborside, aquarium and atoll aqua cardstock, white cardstock; Darkroom Door Stamps 'garden greetings' stamps; Versa Color turquoise, sky blue, celadon inks; Provocraft dot embossing folder; lace.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

This looks wonderful!! The blue is beautiful!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*