Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 10 CPS - mum I've always ...

Hi there bloggers ... carrying on with Day 10 of Card Positioning Systems 5th Anniversary challenges I made a card following sketch # 26 I have rotated it 90 degrees and believe it or not made it into a mothers day card ... I know I am REALLY early but we will be away cycling and I will be sending it before we leave and instructions for her not to open until mothers day which is the 2nd Sunday in May :)

and my card ...
 
It is nice and bright ... perfect for my mother who is not really your 'muted colours' type!
I love the papers from JS 'blossom soup' - I really love the bright polka dot paper and have paper pieced my elephants.  I am also submitting for the challenge over at Cupcake Crafts - entwined, use twine:)
Materials - White cardstock; Jillibean Soup 'blossom soup' papers; Stampendous 'elephant always' set; StazOn jet black ink; Jillibean Soup 'blossom soup' cardstock stickers and butterfly sugar picks; Twinery pink twine.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your Valentines day:)

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and a great take on the sketch. Love the fresh colours as well.
Hugs
Desire

Donna said...

Fabulous layout and perfect the way you have used your twine! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Lee said...

Awww..now how darling is this?!! What cute little images and a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

Shelly said...

Super card, those elephants are too cute! I love the papers and twine and fab sentiment you've added! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card ! Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit