Sunday, May 06, 2012

totally sweet


Hi all, 2 cards for today and for this card I followed the sketch from Card Positioning Systems and also for the Kaboodle Doodles challenge of adding Dimension.

I have raised the bowl with mounting tape (I have decided one cannot go far without ones mounting tape!) so the strawberries appear to be sitting in the bowl ...
 
You will notice that I have been posting alot of cards with Paper Smooches stamps well I am submitting it for their guest DT for June and since I only have one set (fruitastic) I am using that set to death!!!  I have developed a liking for this manufacturer of stamps as they are cute and quirky!
materials - AC Jade cardstock, white cardstock; Teresa Collins 'spring fling' papers; Paper Smooches 'fruitastic' stamps; Staz On jet black ink, Versa Color magenta ink; Spellbinders circle nesties; MFT wonky scalloped border die; Ranger 'white opal' liquid pearls.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: