Thursday, June 28, 2012

dream of tomorrow


Hi all, just a quick card this afternoon - practicing my colouring in!  I followed the theme over at Scrapbook Boutique june challenge which had a pink and purple princess type theme and I used the sketch over at Feeling Sketchy ...

I bought the 2 new sets from AnnaBelle Stamps this week and I used the little girl stamp from 'tomorrows dream' she is great to colour in! 
 
Materials - white cardstock, Bazzill piglet, heidi card, C'D harlequin, AC canary card; Cosmo Cricket 'pixie licious', Jillibean Soup 'sweet and sour soup' papers; AnnaBelle Stamps 'tomorrows dream' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Crayola pencils; Ranger buttercup liquid pearls; Spellbinders standard circles large nesties.
Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Loving the colours and design.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Annmaree (Emu) said...

beautiful card, I love that image, she is so pretty!

Awesome use of the sketch, great work! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week! :-D

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Janet, you have created such a wonderful card. The image is fabulous as is your colouring. I love the colour pallet you used here :) Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this week
Michelle

Jess said...

Oh wow! she's adorable! I can see me needing to add her to my ever growing stash :P Thanks so much for playing at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

lostinpaper said...

Totally adorable Janet! Love this sweet little girl, it's the perfect take on the inspiration!
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Granmargaret said...

Beautiful card

Heather said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! The colors and image are too sweet!!! Saw it at feeling sketchy and had to stop in and let you know I <3 it! :)

Meadie said...

Your card is so pretty x x

Angela said...

Aww this is gorgeous!! Lve the CAS style and great colouring too!! Thank you for joining in at scrapbook boutique this month xx