Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy birthday ...

Neils cousin has a birthday coming up and she likes owls so I thought I would make her a card from the both of us ...
and a close up ...
 
I have used a variety of stamps to make this card (love to mix and match my sets!)
I have followed the sketch from Feeling Sketchy

and have included bling for Cute Card Thursday and gems and twine for Crafty Creations.
materials - Moss card, Kaisercraft coconut card, AC spinach card; Jillibean Soup 'apple cheddar soup' papers; Paper Smooches 'chubby chums', Lawn Fawn 'critters down under', AnnaBelle Stamps 'party animals 1' stamps; Staz On timber brown, Versa Color bamboo inks; Crayola pencils; Kaisercraft rhinestones, Twinery twine.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Kibbi said...

Very cute! Like mixing my sets, too!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Fabulous card Janet. I love how the owls are recessed into the card, brilliant. I love stamping on my cards, and am Always mixing and matching stamps. Thanks for joining in with us again at Feeling Sketchy. Michelle

Jess S said...

another adorable card Janet, I love the little owlies and the little bow in the female ones feathers... too cute! Thanks for joining us again at Feeling Sketchy!

Jessica Theodore said...

Janet another fabulous card! Love your attention to detail and your ability to create a scene and make it look so easy! Love this one, thanks for playing at feeling sketchy x

Deb said...

Very cute card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx