Thursday, August 09, 2012

With deepest sympathy


It is rather freezing here in Melbourne today - we managed to get out and walk the dog early this morning but that is it ... so I have happily ascounded myself to the craft room to make this sympathy card ...

It is a nice and easy card to make - just stamped flowers to my hearts content!
I made this card for the say it with ... challenge over at AnnaBelle Stamps blog and also for their Flower frenzy monthly challenge at Stamp, Embellish, Create ... (a place for like minded crafters to discuss, show and tell!) ...

I also incorporated ribbon for Top Tip Tuesday and The Pink Elephant blogs.
materials - AC forest, Bazzill fawn and wheat cardstock; AnnaBelle Stamps stemmed flowers and ballerina rose (title) stamps; Stampin Up purely pomegranate, Versa Color olive and sand biege inks; Cream grosgrain; Kaisercraft pearls.
Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Love the way you have used these colours, Janet! Gorgeous design and loving all your flowers!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps! I Alway love seeing your work!

Take Care,
Kylie X

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely stunning Janet! Your stamping is perfect (as always)!

Andrea said...

Just beautiful Janet! A perfect sympathy card!
TFS :)
Andrea

Stacey Schafer said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing along at th TPE:)

Lisa Minckler said...

Sympathy cards are always the most difficult for me to make, but I'm very inspired by the uplifting feel you card gives off. I really like the stamped flowers and mild sentiment, but that bow is sensational!! Nicely done on your card. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

I concur with Lisa M., well done on your sympathy card. Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the Focus on the Ribbon challenge. Hugs

Unknown said...

Country Flora [Amazing pictures! I wish I would have them on my portal]

~*Joni said...

Janet this is beautiful. I always struggle with how to make sympathy cards not look so dark or depressing, your creation is just so uplifting and pretty. Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant in our ribbon challenge this week.
~*Joni TPE DT