Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Island Girl :)

Hello there,today it is my turn for the DT post for The Stamp Spot and on my last post I previewed the 'seashell sarah' stamp from CC Designs ... I have used her again but this time teamed it up with The Alley Way Stamps 'tropic topic' set of stamps.  As per usual I have created a scene for her - this time I have paper pieced coconut tree from the tropic topic set, made a little rafia hula skirt for her and cut out the seashell she usually holds and instead made her hold a flower so that it looks like she is putting it in her hair ... just like a hula island girl!  I have then placed her on an island surrounded by water which I made using inverted scalloped scissors!
If you haven't entered by now you still have time to enter in this months challenge - great prizes up for grabs and a guest DT spot too and all you have to do is use any brand of stamp that The Stamp Spot has in your project ... check out the details HERE.
materials - Bazzill whirlpool, harvest, walnut, fawn cardstock, smooth white card, C’D aquamarine cardstock; Basic Grey ‘hello luscious’ papers; CC Designs ‘seashell sarah’ stamps, The Alley Way Stamps ‘tropic topic’ stamp set, AnnaBelle Stamps ‘party animals 1' (title) stamp set; Crayola pencils; rafia; paper flowers; Kaisercraft pearls; Carl scalloped scissors

No comments: