Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas bauble

Just a quick card today - for the past few days I have been helping Neil build the fence between us and one of our neighbours ... He was not amused when I said that 'I would be able to help him as building a fence is just like making a card' - making sure things are square, cutting, hammering (if you use eyelets - sort of :)), checking if everything is straight ... yes just like making a card especially a mechanical one!!!
So in between all that I managed to make this CAS style card using annabelle stamps 'decorated christmas' stamp set which I have just managed to get my hands on as it was waiting for me in Colac for the past 3 months!
Here is a close up of the hanging bauble ...
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - knots; Cupcake Crafts - merry christmas and Kaboodle Doodles - use red.
materials - Kaisercraft coconut card, AC aqua card, Canson red cardstock; annabelle stamps 'decorated christmas' stamp set; Color Palette magenta, Versa Color turquoise inks; Spellbinders large circle nesties; annabelle stamps cuts by design 'christmas baubles'; Kaisercraft silver rhinestones; Couture Creations tied together embossing folder.
thanks for looking.

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely stunning Janet! The embossed background adds so much dimension!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Janet! Love the pretty hanging ornament and your embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card, and you used my favouite embossing folder.
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Sudha said...

Wow..this is pretty gorgeous. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous Janet, and I love the colours!
TFS :)
Andrea

Piali said...

Beautiful card! Love the hanging ornament. Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Kimberly said...

Janet - I love that hanging 3-D ornament, and the embossing is wonderful! Thank you so much for getting knotty with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

The Gov. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!