Thursday, January 31, 2013

You are a peach

Good afternoon everyone, I am sitting in the craftroom mucking about with stuff this afternoon and thought I would share with you a very CAS style card that I made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge - draw inspiration from this picture ...

and here is my card ...
I have used the orange and peach stamps from the Fruitastic set.  This is one of my favourite sets from Paper Smooches.
materials used - smooth white, AC melon, cricket cardstock; Pink Paislee 'prairie hill' papers; Paper Smooches 'fruitastic' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Prismacolor pencils; black journalling pen.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so adorable. Love the less is more design which is beautifully executed.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Brenda C said...

What a sweet card! I love all the white space, the simple line frame, and the adorable peach!

Michelle said...

This is darling! You might say that it's a "peach"! :)

But seriously, I do love it. I have a hard time with the Clean and Simple type cards, so I really admire anyone who can create one as well as you did here. Great card!

Jessica said...

how cute! love your fun patterned oranges and great coloring on the peach! fun, fun card!! thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week! :)

Morag said...

This is so fun! Love what you did with the inspiration!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Great images, fabulous design make which make for a lovely card Janet!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun fruit combo--- LOVE that peach! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun with this week's polka dot challenge:) <3