Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Magnetic School Pegs

Hi all, it has been a while since I last blogged - I have just got back from visiting the family in NZ.  Now while I was there I noticed that my sister trying to put one of the many school notices she gets up on the fridge using a magnet and it kept dropping, watching this I remembered that whenever there is a 'school' theme on blogs there are some people that embellish wooden pegs and attach magnets to the back of them and thought what a fab idea ... off course not having children I have never had the need for them but after watching my sister I just had to give them a go ... and they are a hoot to make! 
Following the challenges from Southern Girls - pennants and banners, Kaboodle Doodles - anything but a card and Papertake Weekly - anything goes, I have made 2 peg ones and  a tag with 2 pinch clips at the bottom for the bigger and heavier notices that she gets ...
 super cute aren't they!  Michelle over at The Stamp Spot sent me a few papers from the shop - Kaisercraft 'class of '87' so I used them.  Here is a close up of each one individually ...


materials - AC cricket, pacific, C'D tulip cardstock; Kaisercraft 'class of 87' papers; Paper Smooches 'chubby pals' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Spellbinders standard circles large and petite scalloped circles large nesties; wooden pegs; brads; pinch clips; washi tape; Ranger liquid pearls - buttercup; Prismacolor pencils.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

angelic crafter said...

Cute little tags. Thanks for joining us in our Banners or pennants challenge over at The Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Janet, these tags are beautiful I love the bright spring colours and the the sentiments and image.
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

The Gov. said...

What a great idea sn they turned out so cutThanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!e!