Tuesday, October 15, 2013

define good

Hello there, my card for today is a little cutie :)  I followed this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday - a real clean and simple one.
 I also incorporated the challenge from CAS-ual Fridays - stitching and since I can't for the life of me sew I opted for faux stitching!  I would also like to enter this card into Quirky Crafts challenge blog whose challenge is to use your favourite things and I have to admit I have ALOT of favourite things so I chose my favourite NEW thing which is something called fluffy stuff ... it is a paint that you paint onto an area that you want to appear fluffy and then heat set it ... it is perfect for snow or santas beard!  I absolute love it!  check out the close up photo to see its effects -
 and a close up of the fluffy stuff!
so cute aye!
materials used - White cardstock; Carta Bella 'merry & bright' papers; CC Designs no peeking and funny christmas stamps, Paper Smooches he said she said stamps, Sassafras Lass stitched borders stamps; Staz On jet black ink, Brilliance rocket red ink; Woodcraft fluffy stuff.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! I just love his fluffy beard! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, Santa's beard looks amazing! Nice CAS look to your card too. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Janet. Love Santa's beard too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb