Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh crab I forgot!

Hi there, it is a wet afternoon here in Melbourne and I only just got back from cycling when it began to rain, I was going to go out into the garden but since it is too wet that can wait 'til tomorrow! I have a CAS style card featuring my new stamp set from Annabelle Stamps - beside the sea. I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches #84 and have included chevrons and sequins for the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays ...
materials used - Kaisercraft splice, scarlet, denim, island, buttercup card, Bazzill pink and smooth white cardstock; Echo Park 'a perfect summer' papers; Annabelle Stamps 'beside the sea' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Prismacolor pencils; Maria George 10mm circle sequins. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is adorable! I loved this sketch and love your take on it!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Anonymous said...

The bright colours are so cheery, and the crab is so cute! So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

Katie Melhus said...

What a cute card, love the crab and punny sentiment! Great take on the sketch, too :)